Fire Science Program Information
The first step to an exciting career in the Fire Service
Combined Florida EMT/Firefighter program
- Florida Firefighter Part 1 &2
- Bureau of Fire Standards Offering #80454
- No cost informational Session for Fire Academy Class #34
- Saturday, August 19, 2017 @ 9:00am
- Location: Conard Medical/Dental Building Auditorium
- 5520 Lakewood Ranch Blvd
- Bradenton, Florida. 34212
- The full time Fire Academy classes meet Monday -Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- The Fire Academy is projected to run start Monday, November 27, 2017. It is projected to run until mid-March 2018 at which time the student will be scheduled to take the Florida Minimum Standards examination.
Fire Academy applicant must have completed the EMT/or Paramedic program prior to start of Fire Academy. If you have not completed either the EMT or Paramedic program please contact Career Counselor Mark Toler at: 941.752.8100, ext 2134.
Call Sharon Zeris, Program Secretary, 941.751.7344 to reserve your spot in the Information session.