How to enroll in the MTC GED® Preparation online class:
Step 1 You must be a currently matriculated MTC student. If not, apply here.
Step 2 You must have regular access to a computer and the Internet.
Step 3 You must have a TABE a score of at least 6.0 on each TABE subject.
Step 4 Complete the computer literacy checkpoint to show that you have the skills needed for online classwork. You will need to do the following:
- Download and save the computer literacy checkpoint onto your computer.
- Open the saved document and click Enable Editing.
- Follow all the directions.
- Save your work.
- Email the document as instructed in the computer literacy checkpoint.
- You will receive an email response within 48 business hours.
Step 5 If approved for online study, complete the Online Student Agreement document.
Step 6 Your instructor will contact you by email within once you have been enrolled in class.
For questions, please contact Mr. Garcia at: email@example.com or 941.751.7900 x 1161